Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Inspiration

***New***
I just found this link to another blog with a great list of what to add to your own personal journal. Look here. I have yet to find a sketchbook, but it has been a crazy week and I haven't had time to browse around much yet. I'll check Michaels and B&N later in the week. Crossing my fingers!

***************************************************
I was browsing around on Heart of the Matter online and came across this amazingly creative and lyrical storytelling author/blogger. Her name is Ann Voskamp and both my husband and I are completely inspired by her visual homemaking journal. You can read about it here.

Basically, you create a scrapbook/journal to add to each day. Hubby and I are thinking we'll leave it out on our kitchen counter for the entire family to jot notes, draw pictures, keep lists and add quotes from our little duckies each day. What a sweet way to preserve family memories and especially all the little things that slip through our days all too quickly.


glitter-graphics.com

No comments: