Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New URL

Same blog, just a new URL. Someone asked my what my association was with 'Tree of Life'. Here in the Pacific NW, we have a Christian bookstore called by that name. At the time I started my blog, I hadn't heard of the store, and couldn't think of anything especially inspiring for my blog. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I had this picture of homeschooling as a mighty oak tree and an environment of lifestyle learning. Hence 'Tree of Life homeschooling'. 

Then the store came along...cute place, great deals. Ahem... So Rhema Academy is the name of our homeschool. I think I even did a post on it way back when.  So the shoe fits, we've got a new URL and there ya go.  Hope it doesn't cause too much confusion for ya'll. Yeah, all three of you who read this blog!!  I heart you all!!


3 comments:

Mrs Danielle Brown said...

We heart you back!

Olives and Pickles said...

Check my giveaway:

http://olivesandpickles.blogspot.com/2011/07/montessori-at-home-help-your.html

Patty

Stacey,momof 2 said...

I heart you ALL!