Saturday, January 2, 2010

Into the swing of things

Can you believe how fast this year went? It seems like it went faster than usual to me. I guess that's what happens as we get older. That's what I *don't like* about the new year, birthday season is right around the corner. But shhhhhh....don't tell, my kids still think I'm 29!!!!

Birthday MSN Emotion Pictures, Images and Photos


Tis the season for organizing, cleaning and resolutions. Organizing is always on my to-do list.

The kids' room got cleaned out before Christmas. The toys are thinned out slightly, but what do I do with all the clothes? We have hand-me-downs stacked in the closet for my littles to grow into. I am so thankful for those!! I'm sure you've been there: you're ready to go to playgroup or Bible study, and your realize your son's pants are about 2 inches too short or your little girls' shirt is way to small. Thank God for my good friends who pass kids clothes back and forth with me. And of course, I have yet to take in the too small items to our local re-sale shop or shelter. So the list is growing longer and longer.

to do list: Pictures, Images and Photos
So how do you organize for the new year, school, home, everything else?

For our school, I am trying just to figure out a schedule to teach 3 different children who all need my attention and help in most subjects still. We do alot of together school with MFW, but the nitty-gritty of math, LA, reading etc. is still a jumble of swapping seats and videos most of the time. This is the homeschooler's dielma, am I right--teaching multiple ages at the same time. If anyone out there has figured it out, please don't hide your secrets!!


daisy Pictures, Images and Photos




glitter-graphics.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!